Your guide to the 2022 midterm elections for every state
Looking for information on who is on your ballot this year? Curious where candidates stand on the issues you care about? Need help finding your polling location for in-person voting? Catching up on your community's ballot measures or initiatives?
These guides and coverage from newsroom partners across the NPR Network will give you what you need to know for this year's midterm election in your community.
Don't forget to subscribe to the NPR Politics newsletter for all the latest updates.
Select your state to jump to coverage information
Alabama,Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia,Florida, Georgia, Hawai'i, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri,Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- KQED's California Voter Guide
- CapRadio's Guide for Sacramento Voters
- KPCC/LAist's Guide for LA Voters
- KPBS's Guide for San Diego Voters
District of Columbia
- KCUR's Missouri Voter Guide [En español]
- STLPR's Guide for St. Louis Voters
- KCUR's Guide for Kansas City Voters
- WOSU's Ohio Voter Guide
- WVXU's Guide for Cincinnati Voters
- Ideastream Public Media's Guide for Northeast Ohio Voters
- OPB's Oregon Ballot Guide
- Jefferson Public Radio's Election Coverage
- KLCC's Gubernatorial Candidate Profiles
- KERA's North Texas Election Coverage
- KUT's Guide for Hays County Voters; Travis County Voters; Williamson County Voters
- HPM's Election Coverage for Houston
- TPR's San Antonio Voter Guide [En español]
- Marfa Public Radio's West Texas Guide [En español]
Copyright 2022 NPR. To see more, visit https://www.npr.org.