A 28-year-old Hispanic man died Sunday at the downtown facility, which has had 14 inmate deaths since November 2021.
- New data: Kentuckians are getting older, and more likely to rent than own
- Biden and McCarthy reach a deal to avoid default. Here's what's in it
- Two Louisville service industry unions seek contracts amid conflict with employers
- Here are ways to spend Memorial Day around Louisville
- Louisville Metro seeks developers to transform ‘underutilized’ downtown properties
Latest from WFPK
Latest from WUOL