Opponents of the legislation say calls for “parents’ rights” and to “protect children” reveal a modern American belief in childhood ignorance.
- Vote on new JCPS bell times planned for Tuesday
- Wawa convenience store in the works for Clarksville
- New Ky. law makes it more difficult to retire coal-fired power plants
- 3 children and 3 adults are dead in a shooting at a Christian school in Nashville
- The teams have been set for the NCAA men's Final Four tournament
Latest from WFPK
Latest from WUOL