Louisville officials say they’ll provide more information about the officers whose alleged misconduct was detailed in the U.S. Department of Justice report released earlier this month.
- Warmer weather means more outdoor activities in and around Louisville
- At least 23 are dead after a rare, long-lasting tornado tears through Mississippi
- Hospital stays are hard. What if you could get care at home?
- Before COVID-19 vaccines get pricey, Louisville mobile clinic offers them free
- ER patients treated for addiction-related emergencies would receive more support under Indiana bill
Latest from WFPK
Latest from WUOL