After Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell announced that he would step down from Senate leadership in November, GOP legislative leaders praised his legacy of building his party’s power and delivering federal funding back home in Kentucky.
- Kentucky's first high ground housing site for 2022 flood survivors is almost ready
- Kentucky Board of Education could get partisan elections under bill moving in Senate
- Prosecutor won’t file charges against Floyd County Council member
- McConnell will step down as the Senate Republican leader in November
- Jack Harlow announces new GAZEBO music festival in Louisville
Latest from WFPK
Latest from WUOL