Help! I Just Lost My Job
Monday, January 5, 2009Help - I Just Lost My Job!
Sometimes you know it's coming, and sometimes it takes you completely by surprise. Maybe it's because you did something wrong, or maybe you're just a victim of downsizing, reorganizing, outsourcing, or the poor economy. No matter how it happens, losing your job can have a profound affect on your finances, your future plans, and your emotional well-being. Join us this Friday when we talk about how to handle job loss with resilience and financial savvy. This show is from our archives, so we won't be taking calls today.
- What To Do Before and After You Lose Your Job
- What to Do with Your 401K If You Lose Your Job
- I Lost My Job! What Do I Do Now?
- Emotional Recovery from Job Loss
- Money Matters: What to Do If You Lose Your Job