Kentucky Politics Distilled: Marriage License 'Fix' Advances
This week in Kentucky politics, the controversy over abortion services in Louisville intensified after the Bevin Administration sued a Planned Parenthood branch.
Meanwhile, a bill to create different marriage licenses for heterosexual and homosexual couples advanced in the General Assembly. And the Bevin Administration released new details of how the Kynect health insurance exchange will be replaced.
Here's a roundup of the happenings this week in Kentucky state politics. (Listen to the latest episode in the audio player above.)
- After Bevin Scraps Kynect, Medicaid Recipients To Use ‘Benefind’
- Planned Parenthood’s New Attorney Says Bevin Has ‘Personal Agenda’
- Mary Lou Marzian: Viagra Informed Consent Bill Has ‘Hit A Nerve’
- Kentucky Lawmaker Proposes Informed Consent Bill — For Men
- LGBT Fairness Law Unlikely To Get Kentucky House Vote