Make your Mental Health Day request August 3rd!
Wednesday, August 3rd, is another WFPK Mental Health Day! Listen to an entire day of requests from 6 am till 6 pm. Call 502-814-WFPK (9375) and ask for a song that lifts you up, gives you hope or helps you cope! You can also email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, record your request as a voice memo on your phone. Send it to email@example.com, and you might just hear it on the air!
CCLOU is proud to sponsor WFPK Mental Health Day!
How to record a voice memo on iPhone
How to record a voice memo on Android
Find us on Facebook and Twitter #WFPKMentalHealthDay
RESOURCES FOR YOU, FAMILY AND FRIENDS National Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Call or text 9-8-8 Louisville Suicide Prevention Lifeline - Text LOU to 741741 American Foundation for Suicide Prevention page on Mental Health during COVID-19 Kentucky chapter of American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Seven Counties Services: Adult Crisis Line 502-589-5313
Seven Counties Services: Child Crisis Line 502-589-8070
Mental Health Lou
The Veterans Crisis and Military Crisis Line - 1-800-273-8255 Press 1
Crisis Text Line (free text message service) - 741-741
Kentucky Nurses Association:Kentucky Nurses Helping Nurses 1-877-358-0420
- What is Systematic Racism? - an easy-to-understand video series
- Educational Resources via Black Lives Matter
- Talking About Race - National Museum of African American History
- History of Racist US Laws and their effects throughout American history
- The Road Not Taken - Housing and Criminal Justice 50 Years After the Kerner Commission Report
- Social Exclusion: The Decisions and Dynamics that Drive Racism