Louisville officials say they’ve offered a statue of King Louis XVI of France to “a number of local and regional cultural institutions,” but so far none are willing to take it.
- Washington prepares for the shutdown that was never supposed to happen
- A new Kentucky law is dissolving “ghost cities” – including one in Jefferson County
- Deadline to apply for Indiana economic development funds is this week
- Hollywood writers reach a tentative deal with studios after nearly five month strike
- DNR officer wants Indiana to foot the bill after he lied and got a woman falsely charged
Latest from WFPK
Latest from WUOL